About Your Affiliate Manager

Written by The Shops at 24Seven on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

With the start of our new Shops at 24Seven Affiliate Marketing Blog, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself and give you my background.

I have over 10 years of Internet Marketing experience. At 19, I started working in e-commerce for CBS Sports. I worked as an E-Commerce Producer for 4 years before moving onto Fairfield Resorts (Wyndham Resorts, Inc.). While at Fairfield Resorts, I managed their search engine marketing campaigns, SEO and e-mail marketing efforts. In addition, I created all of the banner ads and supporting web assets promoting Fairfields mini-vacation website.

In 2005, after 5 years, I left Fairfield Resorts to focus completely on my growing affiliate marketing business. For the next 2 years I would gain more small business experience and marketing strategies than the previous 8 years combined. In 2006 I earned over $250,000 in affiliate marketing revenue.

However, the landscape of web marketing changed and Google Adwords policies continued to make it more difficult for affiliate marketers. In September of 2007 I took this position (which I love) as Affiliate Manager for The Shops at 24Seven.

I encourage you to subscribe to The Shops at 24Seven Affiliate Blog. I have had both success and failure as an affiliate marketer. With the things I have learned (and continue to) I will be sharing with you here. I will be posting marketing ideas, introducing new products, and all happenings related to our programs. Whether your an affiliate of ours or not, the information we share here will be of value to you and your business.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ About Your Affiliate Manager ”

  2. By Anonymous on May 10, 2008 at 7:09 AM

    Hi,

    I am starting an affiliate blog related to baby products. I will be happy to work with you.

    Since your posting at the first person, it would be nice to know your first name.

    Regards,
    Stephane