50 Free Icon Sets You MUST Know About

Written by The Shops at 24Seven on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'll admit, I'm addicted to icons. And I know many of you are as well or you have a blog/website where linking over to twitter or your youtube videos just makes sense. So, I couldn't help but pass on this great post I read this morning.

These 50 free icon sets have all the top social media logos embedded on chocolate hearts, 3-D cubes, soda cans, test tubes and everything in between. Enjoy them here.

And if you looking hosted Twitter buttons, go here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ 50 Free Icon Sets You MUST Know About ”

  2. By Mark on October 3, 2009 at 5:15 PM

    These icons look like they could be useful thanks!

  3. By Unknown on August 31, 2012 at 4:16 AM

    Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.
    affiliate management