Seth Godin - 7 Tips for a Startup in a Recession

Written by The Shops at 24Seven on Thursday, February 05, 2009

Mashable, which I love to read, posted a video where Seth Godin gives some great advice on tips for growing your business in a recession. The basis for his advice is that with companies struggling right now, it leaves more room for entrepeneurs to fill in those gaps.

View the video below or click here.


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 3 comments: Responses to “ Seth Godin - 7 Tips for a Startup in a Recession ”

  2. By Kon Abaga on June 24, 2010 at 3:42 AM

    i have gone through your site information and it is the sae oppertunity that i was looking for thr facilities,
    the process that what you are offering , are perfectely matched to my expection, very soon you will get
    responce from my side


    online job

  3. By danial11 on March 21, 2012 at 3:37 AM

    I was searching some thing relevant to this, And i am feeling lucky, as its the perfect one for what i am looking for. I will share this.
    Lean Six Sigma.

  4. By danial11 on March 21, 2012 at 3:37 AM

    I was searching some thing relevant to this, And i am feeling lucky, as its the perfect one for what i am looking for. I will share this.
    Lean Six Sigma.