Josh at ScrappyBusiness.com had a great post last week about being frustrated with affiliate marketing. I like his punch in the gut approach. To summarize in 2 words...work hard. I'm tired of the "get rich quick" lies around the web marketing world.
Josh outlines 11 princples to approach your affiliate marketing plan. I'll quickly summarize, but it'd be better to head over there and read it for yourself.
- Write out your financial goals.
- Write out a game plan.
- Figure out what your good at and love to talk about.
- Know what your plans of action are.
- Know what your offers are.
- Get your butt to work.
- Manage your time properly.
- Set a goal with deadlines.
- Optimize like crazy.
- Keep educating yourself.